renting a tent
Ready to Rent a Tent?
Our team is packed full of Tent Guru’s – we’ll help you pick out the perfect tent or tents for your event.
When you rent tables and chairs with us, we’ll also make sure you get the best floor layout for your event.
PINNACLE EVENT RENTALS HAS BEEN PITCHING TENTS SINCE 2019
how it works
how it works
Choose a tent based on your guest count and festivities.
A 50% deposit is required to save the date for your event.
You can reference our tent capacity chart (located below) to get an idea of what size of tent you are looking for.
Our team can answer all of your tent questions, including added size needed for dance floors, raffle areas, buffet, sit down dinners, and anything else you would like to include inside of your tent rental.
Check out our Tent Options + Capacities section below for tips on how to pick the right tent size.
Pinnacle Event Rentals has everything you need for the Ultimate Event Set Up. From Tables + Chairs to Lighting, Decor, Dinnerware and Dance Floors. Our team will help you design your event from the ground up and provide additional services upon request (including full decorates, delivery, or pick-up options)
A deposit of 50% is required upon signing your contract. This secures your date and your items. Please read through your entire contract, initial where needed and sign at the bottom. A representative will contact you regarding your booking to schedule the set-up and tear-down times. During this call final payment arrangements will be made.
For all tent rentals, the renter is required to contact and arrange underground line locates by all utility companies (electricity, hydro, telephone companies).
Regardless of the previous locates, lines must be identified no more than 3 weeks prior to the event as line locates expire after 3 weeks. Inspections are mandatory and must be done. If locates are not completed, set-up will not begin and full payment is required.
The week before your event, a representative will contact you regarding your booking to schedule the set-up and tear-down times. During this call final payment arrangements will be made.
On the day of your delivery and set-up, our team will contact you prior to heading to the event location. You must be present when our team arrives for liability reasons. Line locates must be completed or set-up will not begin and full payment is required (please see ‘Book Underground Line Locates’).
When it comes to tearing down your event, Team Pinnacle is responsible for all tents, staging, dance floors, washroom trailers and portable washroom units, at no additional charge.
As the renter, you are responsible for the tear down of all tables, chairs, and/or lighting rentals. Chairs and tables must be stacked, wiped down and ready for pickup.
**It is not necessary for anyone to be present at the time of pick-up.
Set-up/Tear down services can be requested (no less than 14 days prior to the event date) for an additional charge.
Tent options + capacities
The number one question clients ask when planning an event with a tent is ‘How big of a tent do I need?’
- Guest Count: If everyone will be seated at 8ft round tables (which accommodate 8 people), you’ll need a 10’x10′ area, or 100 sqft per 8 guests.
- Special Guest Seating: Will there be a special table destination for special guests (like your wedding party head table)?
- Dance Floor: Will your guests need space to bust a move? Consider your guest count and how big of a dance space you’ll want.
- Stage: Do you need to accommodate a stage for a live band? If your dance floor is 12′ x 12′, we suggest at least a 16′ x 16′ area, adding 256 sqft to the tent.
- Serving Food: Will you need room for a buffet? Do you need an extra area for the kitchen staff? Do you need a catering tent?
- Bar: Will you have a walk up bar? Consider space for your guests to mingle near the bar, an area where we can add cocktail tables as well.
- Extra Areas: Will you have a guest book table? Raffle prizes? Activities? Will these areas be inside your tent? These are all things we should consider while picking a tent size.
Tent prices include set up and tear down (of the tent itself). The rates listed do not include applicable taxes, delivery fees or other service set-up fees.
All tents include removable side walls and require a clearance of 5′ on all sides to allow for rope pegs.
An additional surface fee may be applicable for set ups on pavement or gravel – this will be discussed before your contract is signed.